Casino Royale (1967)
Dir. Val Guest, Ken Hughes
Writing: Ian Fleming (novel) Wolf Mankowitz
uncredited: Billy Wilder, John Law, Michael Sayers, Woody Allen, Val Guest, Ben Hecht, Joseph Heller, Terry Southern, Peter Sellers

Starring:
David Niven .... Sir James Bond
Peter Sellers .... Evelyn Tremble(James Bond-007)
Ursula Andress .... Vesper Lynd (007)
Orson Welles .... Le Chiffre
Joanna Pettet .... Mata Bond (007) (daughter of James Bond and Mata Hari
Daliah Lavi .... The Detainer (007)
Woody Allen .... Jimmy Bond (Dr. Noah)
Deborah Kerr .... Agent Mimi (alias Lady Fiona McTarry)
William Holden .... Ransome (CIA)
Charles Boyer .... Legrand (Cinquieme Bureau)
John Huston .... McTarry (M)
Kurt Kasznar .... Smernov (KGB)
George Raft .... Himself
Jean-Paul Belmondo .... French Legionnaire (as Jean Paul Belmondo)
Terence Cooper .... Cooper (James Bond-007)
Barbara Bouchet .... Moneypenny
Jacqueline Bisset .... Miss Goodthighs (as Jacky Bisset)
Peter O'Toole .... Piper (uncredited)

Before Austin Powers, there was this early spy-spoof, starring David Niven, whom Ian Fleming originally wanted to play the real James Bond. And so, the film follows the "real" James Bond as he tries to choose a successor, while Hollywood keeps up his image. Some very surreal sequences, very 1960s, and has Dusty Springfield's "The Look of Love," which for me makes it an automatic addition.

From the IMDB:
"With the success of Sean Connery's Bond, it was decided the only way a rival Bond film could survive would be as a parody. The Peter Sellers sequence is the only part of Ian Fleming's novel to make it into the film. The confrontation with Le Chiffre in the casino, the plan to discredit Le Chiffre with SMERSH and the villain's execution by enemy agents are all in the novel. So is the notion of Bond writing a book on baccarat, and the element of Vesper being an enemy spy."

Quotes:

Piper (Peter O'Toole): Are you Richard Burton?
Evelyn Tremble (Peter Sellers): No, I'm Peter O'Toole!
Piper: Then you're the greatest man that ever BREATHED.

Jimmy Bond (Woody Allen): You can't shoot me! I have a very low threshold of death. My doctor says I can't have bullets enter my body at any time.

Mata Bond: I bet Mummy would've taken me in!
Sir James: Mummy took everyone in.

Sir James: It's depressing that the words "secret agent" have become synonymous with "sex maniac."