The Hammersmith and City London Underground Line links Hammersmith in the west with the City of London and Barking beyond it in the east. It is marked as pink on standard tube maps.


                          Barking
                             |
                         East Ham
                             |
                        Upton Park
                             |
                         Plaistow
                             |
                         West Ham
                             |
                      Bromley-by-Bow
                             |
                         Bow Road
                             |
                         Mile End
                             |
                       Stepney Green
                             |
                        Whitechapel
                             |
                        Aldgate East
                             |
                      Liverpool Street
                             |
                         Moorgate
                             |
                         Barbican
                             |
                        Farringdon
                             |
                  King's Cross St Pancras
                             |
                       Euston Square
                             |
                   Great Portland Street
                             |
                       Baker Street
                             |
                       Edgware Road
                             |
                        Paddington
                             |
                         Royal Oak
                             |
                       Westbourne Park
                             |
                        Ladbroke Grove
                             |
                         Latimer Road
                             |
                       Shepherd's Bush
                             |
                        Goldhawk Road
                             |
                        Hammersmith

The Hammersmith and City Line is concurrent with the Circle Line from Paddington (short walk) to Liverpool Street; with the Metropolitan Line from Baker Street to Liverpool Street; and with the District Line from Aldgate East to Barking.

Interchange with the Jubilee Line at West Ham and Baker Street; with the Docklands Light Railway at Bow Road for Bow Church; with the Central Line at Mile End and Liverpool Street; with the East London Line at Whitechapel; with the Northern Line at Moorgate and King's Cross St Pancras; with the Piccadilly Line at King's Cross St Pancras and Hammersmith; with the Victoria Line at King's Cross St Pancras; with the Bakerloo Line at Baker Street, Edgware Road (walk), and Paddington (short walk); and with the District Line at Hammersmith.

National Rail connections at Barking, West Ham, Liverpool Street, Moorgate, Barbican, Farringdon, King's Cross St Pancras for Kings Cross and St Pancras, Euston Square for Euston, and Paddington.