Crystal Clear tape - a life saver for every high school student. Any student who attends a high-pressure college preparatory school knows that her fall back point during any emergency lies on one of the tables in the physics department - a roll of Crystal Clear tape.

Tape has many uses. There is, first and foremost, its most standard application - sticking things together. When one is required to bring boxes full of canned foods for the latest mandatory homeroom service project, Crystal Clear tape is the best way to keep the boxes closed. Though duct tape would also fill this requirement, Crystal Clear Tape gives the future opener of the box a great deal more aggravation due to its invisible nature, and the student hours of amusement.

Next, there is the plaid uniform skirt use. Uniform suppliers often monopolize one particularly prep school's clothing, there for raising prices to an inordinate degree. This also allows the supplier to make these skirts in Mexico or Vietnam for very little money. This cheap quality leads to ripping hems and seams. These rips are quickly and easily fixed with the use of Crystal Clear Tape, and it is less obvious than many other solutions.

Students in preparatory school typically require inordinate numbers of heavy textbooks. These over-used and abused schoolbooks take a beating while being crammed into backpacks for the journey home. This causes the corners to fray, the spines to break, and the covers to fall off. Crystal Clear Tape gives the student the ability to easily restore the book to a semi-usable state, perhaps giving the book enough strength to last another semester.

Because of this dependence on Crystal Clear Tape, high school physics departments are under huge demands. The student often forgets tape while trying to complete her homework, and therefore has no tape when she desperately needs it. Physics teachers always keep scissors, marbles, meter sticks, and Crystal Clear Tape in their rooms, for undisclosed reasons, and the prep school student is forever indebted to physics teachers.