A rather funny and quite frankly wierd game show that comes on Saturdays right after Car Talk on National Public Radio. It is hosted by Michael Feldman. The prizes are usually quite useless or trivial, such as a gift certificate to some diner on a roadside in Bagboro, Montana, or a particularly large package of Boca burgers.

The History of the show is such: Michael Feldman was born the son of David and Geraldine Feldman in Milwaukee, WI, USA. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin in 1970 with a degree in English. He went on to become a schoolteacher in Madison, WI but in 1978 ended up doing some fill-in work on a local radio station called WORT. Within a year he had a morning show called The Breakfast Special broadcast from a greasy spoon called Dolly's Fine Diner. He eventually quit his teaching job, then quit radio to become a cab driver.

Not too pleased with this as a career he went back into radio at Wisconson Public Radio and had a small show called High Noon. This was eventually canned, but through the radio business later on he made friends with John Thulin and Lyle Anderson. There was a stint in 1984 with Chicago's WGN but was fired right around Christmas.

Upon returning to Madison from Wisconson, he met with Jack Mitchell (his old boss from Wisconsin Public Radio) once more at the Time Museum in Rockford, WI.

"Let's give it a try." Jack said.

"Whad?" replied Feldman.

The idea was for a very strange game show that eventually came to be called "Whad'ya Know?"