The following text is a response to the above writeup before it was rewritten - it still applies in spirit, if not in particulars, I think...


  1. There is no substantiated archaeological evidence of systematic enslavement by the Egyptians of any tribe/s, certainly not "around 1000BC", the time generally associated (with the support of biblical texts corroborated by findings from various digs around Israel) with king Solomon and the establishment of Israelite statehood.

  2. Although it's unclear what you mean by "treating like dogs", it is worthwhile to mention that the refugee camps in the West Bank were established by Jordan during the 20 years of its control over this territory, the ones in Gaza by Egypt during the same time and the ones in Lebanon are still maintained as an alternative to nationalising the dispossessed Palestinians. The state of Israel inherited these settlements in 1967 and proceeded to provide them with their first hospital and university and many more since (18 universities are now extant in the West Bank where during Jordanian rule there were none, e.g.).

  3. You writeup is chock-a-block with sensationalism and factual inaccuracies. It is unclear what, if any, thoughts you are trying to convey through it.