My dream was kind of a continuation of another dream I had. I was a guy in the dream and I was married to a girl that was suppose to marry another guy, but I was bringing her to him? The year is like... the 1800s and we're on a train. I would say we are in the West, I'm part of a rich family , one of those Old World ones. She's from a rich family from the East, one of those Philadelphians, but they originally came from the South, I think in some business I can't remember, maybe starting with the Cotton Gin, and now with trains.

Well we're sitting in the cart, where the food is, and we over hear a guy, that looks a lot like John Voight talking to one of the service men. He hears that his daughter is on the train, she hitched a ride in one of the storage carts where all the other stolaways are on. He gives the service man a lot of money and tells him to disconnect the trains so he can teach his daughter a lesson. The service man hesitates at first but then John Voight threatens him and he does. When the carts were disconnected the train suddenly jolted just to recompense (I don't know if that's the word) for the sudden loss of weight from the storage carts. Me and my wife are disgusted so we decide to get up and move to our own private room which was closer to the front of the train which happened to be the back? It made no sense, the train driver was driving from the back of the train but it was considered to be the front.

Anyway as we were walking back it was as if the law of physics (motion) didn't exist. When we were walking back it was a lot faster because we were going against the motion and we hadn't velocitized with the speed of the train. So when we jumped or something we gained more ground. I made a mistake and did some sort of an angle and hit a bar. Wow it hurt! When we walked back to the cart, well in that direction it would be normal but kind of slow.

When we were in our private cart we didn't talk much, instead I took more notice of the scenery that was passing right outside of the window and I was amazed by it for some reason. I found it to be absolutely beautiful, it was dark and wild yet the sun was on it making it bright at the same time and I noticed that my wife looked just like it. It was weird. I was so phased out of things. But then I seemed to remember something and I went to grab her leg which shocked her and I lifted up the dress a little and took the knife that was hidden on her leg and flipped it in the air gleefully and asked her where the others were. She smiled and began to unsheath all these hidden knives on her bodies. I took a soft cloth case from underneath my seat and began to put them in there and rolled them all in.

When the train ride was over we got off at an old station, but it was one of the biggest ones in the nation. There was a coffee bar near the station and so we went there and sat down at a table, but I cleaned it off first because it was dirty. I went to get our drinks and when I came back there were two Russian guys sitting at the table too. I wasn't very happy, but they turned out to be very amusing. They said that they were there for the Gold Rush and still had a long journey North to go. We just said we were going to be moving into our new home. We soon got a taxi and drove to our new home which was a giant mansion and we had like 200 acres of woods and plains and a river running through it. Our servants arrived later with our luggage. The place was still empty and needed to be completely renovated, but at least there was a bed. I gave the servants money to buy beds for themselves and already stationed them in what was going to be their rooms for now before we would build a building for the servants.

The next day was kind of blurry but I remember going to a fancy restaurant with my wife and we were sitting at a nice table when this guy comes to confront us. He's the guy that my wife was supposed to marry, and everything just kind of fades out here because I'm waking up.