A highly difficult, risky and dangerous
activity or skill, designed to allow non-Negro personnel
to safely transit violent Negro-controlled territory
. Typically, the practitioner
has perfected a series of individually non-threatening, non-obvious moves that when finally all complete will have transformed him or her (to the casual viewer) into a typical person on the street in a Negro neighborhood
. Some examples:
- Pulling a large cap backwards over one's face to hide it
- Dropping trousers low enough to create a noticeable baggy area around the crotch and cause the rear to sag almost to the mid-thighs
- If available, donning jacket or gloves to hide incriminating skin tone
- Subtle change in walk, reflecting (to the user's best ability) a loose, flava-rich gait
- Addition of noticeable jewelry, both for camouflage and to deceive based on the notion that scared people wouldn't wear flashy stuff
- Large headphones are sometimes used to help hide the ears and provide a reasonable excuse for ignoring hails
- Sunglasses are a perpetual favorite, especially at night
If done properly, this technique can often serve to transport a particularly vulnerable person (read: white mo'fo) through any number of areas otherwise likely to kill his o' her ass dead.
This is a Nodeshell Rescue! And for the humor impaired, Thpwhhppppbbbbbbbbbbbt. Dat's dis black person dissin' on ya.