So at the behest (noodgings) (pokes) of various folks from E2 and elsewhere, I have turned the first few stories from The New York Magician into an eBook. I'm still working on tweaking the layout and metadata, but the eBook itself is complete and works in both epub and mobi (kindle) format. I plan on selling this eventually, but if any E2-ers would like a copy in exchange for feedback - both on the prose, the story, and the layout/technical part of the ebook - I'd be happy to offer you one.

The ebook is tentatively titled "The New York Magician: Denizens of New York" and includes all the stories up through Deal with the flames on their terms or yours, as well as the standalone Halloween Horrorquest entry. Feedback on the title is accepted as well. :-)

Oh yes, and the cover art for this modest offering is being done by the incomparably awesome (and grimly determined, despite obstreperous computer tablets and general annoyances) Zephronias! So if the text isn't totally to your liking, there will *still* be redeeming features to the ebook!

If you'd like a copy to read and comment on, all I ask is that you not copy them (for now, until I figure out what I'm doing about rights) but just contact me via /msg or however and tell me whether you'd prefer an ePub or a Kindle-format ebook.

To all you guys, you know who you are, thanks more than I can say for the support, encouragement and even tough love 'motivation' over the years.