I'm having an awfully pissy morning today.

My car is still in the shop for repairs to the passenger-rear body panel after some idiot about a month or two ago did a poor parking job. I miss driving my car dearly and end up driving my sister's car. And her car is so dirty on the inside, I feel like I'm starting to become allergic to it. Camping outside would be considered cleaner than driving her car for 30 minutes.

This week, I've discovered that I actually have allergic reactions towards bacteria or whatever sort of microbes that are lurking around. My skin starts to swell-up just slightly, and I feel a heaviness in my limb accompanying it. I guess my skin is sensitive to certain microbes.

Having an argument with my Love last night wasn't so pleasant either. Let's just say that she should not be involved in a situation where it doesn't concern her. Thus, any opinions about it are not going to be considered by me no matter how much she insists on giving one.

So it's been a bad morning, today. Wednesdays seem to be like that.

But on the upside, I joined a fitness club yesterday, and I am looking forward to my fitness test tomorrow. I haven't seen any good-looking people in the club as of yet (except for the saleswoman who reminds me of a certain Friends episode). Maybe they might appear in the early morning. I am too accustomed to the youthful exuberance of university students working out in the same space.

4:05pm EST

I just had a nice little bout with my Love again. She's finally learned the persistence in arguiing, but I'm afraid she doesn't know how to execute effectively. For some reason, my brain gets into a "higher function" whenever I am put into situations requiring higher reasoning. The same applies to within the workplace.

I had just heard about one of our leading people saying that "they don't care about what UCD thinks about the prototype." I must say that this comment was disheartening. If this is the case, then all the work we are currently doing is for nothing, and I will have no choice but to quit because some people here do not respect what we are here for. And if they want to sell more products, we are the key. I don't see them making any more money or selling more products without UCD being in the strategy.