1. And as John had foretold, so it came to pass. The time of the end days arrived, and there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

2. God the Holy Father came upon the Earth, and each of the seven angels went to the followers of each of the seven churches.

3. Each soul was brought before the Almighty, and he looked at each one in turn, and passed judgement on them.

4. And as had been foretold, none who had practiced magic, nor those who has traded in prostitution, nor those who had killed, nor those who had told a lie were allowed into the kingdom of heaven.

5. The people came from all corners of the Earth, and those who did not come of their own free will were brought by the will of the Almighty.

6. The angels labored until the last soul was lifted up, or sent down, as was seen fitting in the eyes of God.

7. No mercy was shown, as the rules had been clearly set out for centuries.

8. As Jesus Christ had foretold, the chosen were taken up into heaven to live in the glory of God for all of eternity.

9. And Jesus and the Angles followed. And the Earth was left barren, with no agent of the Father to protect those left upon it.

10. And so Satan came to claim what was rightfully his.

11. And man was no longer seen on the face of the Earth.

12. And at the will of the Lord, the animals dissolved back into the dust from whence they came, and the plants receded from the land.

13. And God put out the stars, and then also the two great lights, first the lesser light that had ruled the night, and then the greater light that had ruled the day.

14. The light and the dark were allowed to mix and, and day was as night; and months were as seasons; and seasons were as years.

15. And the Earth was empty. The water boiled until there was none left, and the very Earth itself burnt to less than a cinder. The fires that were all that remained of the Earth extinguished themselves, and the firmament itself was as a blank slate.

16. And the gates of hell were locked from without, and the gates of heaven locked from within. The locks were impenetrable and undetectable, and the universe came to be as if it were three divided parts, with no contact amongst them.

17. Heaven was unto itself, separated from all; and so thus was the realm of Satan. None could enter, nor could any leave. All souls were accounted for, and all was as it must be.

18. And the earth was without form, and was as a void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And of the world and worldly matters there was nothing.

19. God looked upon the void, and saw that it had great potential, and he fell into a deep meditation.

20. And in the end God created the heaven and the earth.


Back - - - Forward

*