I'm not entirely certain that I should write daylogs. After all, I'm on a disability pension and I sit in my computer chair about 12-16 hours a day. What would I write about?

Woke up, showered, cup of tea, sat down, checked email, took my drugs, cup of tea, cup of tea, almost got laid, cup of tea, cup of tea, ate dinner, took more drugs, cup of tea, watched bad internet porn, went to bed eager to do it all over again the next day...

Not the most entertaining of lifestyles.

When you're not really doing much and can't do much you have to find more creative ways to occupy your time. I play lots of strategy games, mostly Space Empires IV, Dominions 2, Travian, Hattrick, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron 2...that sort of stuff. When you have lots of time on your hands, playing games that take a lot of thought and long-term planning are a lot more appealing. I publish my local SCA group's monthly newsletter. Some people think it is entertaining even though I still steal most of my material (and credit it properly, of course).

I sometimes wander around here and wonder if I should write something that will eventually get me up to Level 2 but it seems sort of cheap and sleazy to write to simply make a number go up. Then again, sometimes I need to be in a cheap and sleazy mood. I wonder if I'm writing for the entertainment of others or for my own sanity and realize that I really don't know. So, I do it anyway and I hope that someday I'll find out.

Gotta go...time for another cup of tea.