Arghh

I hope there are some Belle and Sebastian fans here on Everything who are reading this because I need your help. Last night I was listening to their brilliant song, Woman's Realm, from the new album Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like a Peasant. The last minute of this song really reminds me of an older song of theirs and I can't remember which one. I know for sure it's not Boy With the Arab Strap. I must have listened to everything they've ever released last night, but I couldn't find it.

I think the song I'm looking for has Stuart singing, is quite a high and fast one with lovely lilting strings. I think that the lyrics to the relevant lines might be "da da da go to work this morning\da da da dada go to work\da da da da da DA" It might have the line "da da da Catcher in the Rye" too, near the end I think.
Does that help? Probably not. If you have the song listen to the last 60 seconds of it. Please help me. I'm so frustrated.

Well, apart from being tired because of that lot going through my head last night, today is a mixed day. It was raining heavily when I left home. By the time I got to work I had escaped the dark clouds, but they were following behind me. Hrmmm. I'm going to fill a nodeshell to cheer myself up.