One more friend down.


Well, here I go with yet another tale of my sordid state of life.

Fellow noder anm and I went to help my parents move some excercise equipment from my grandparents old house, to my parents house. Now, if you've been following this story for the last couple of weeks, then you know that my girlfriend just dumped me. This will come into play later. anm helped my folks move their stuff, no problem, now since I have nowhere else to go at the moment I'm still living with my ex, this means I was in no hurry to get back to my home. We stay and visit with my parents for a long time, and then we depart for our prospective homes. It's 10:30pm and I'd been at work from 8:00am to 7:30pm, I'm exhausted. I walk in and I hear a sound. No big deal, the cat must be running around.
Seconds later, a very tired and out of breath Paul, a fellow I used to consider a friend, comes out of my ex's room. I'm not a stupid man, I know what's up. Trying my best to act like I don't care, he comes out and tries to be all buddy-buddy with me. I tell him I'm tired and I want to go to bed, so I do.

Never before in my life, have I been angry enough where I actually thought I could kill someone. This asshole is really the main reason why my girlfriend and I broke up. He always wanted her to come hang out with him, and I wanted her to stay with me. Well, he won. He has been sleeping with her IN MY HOUSE for the past 4 nights, we've only been broken up 2 nights. That says something don't you think?

Tonight I have the uncomfortable duty of telling a 7 year friend that he is no longer welcome in my home, or in the home of my parents.

I've never been a spiritual man, but if there is a god...
Please, Help!