Geek-of-all-trades, who is interested in computers, dancing, ham radio, vintage chryslers, UNIX, movies, literature, science fiction, electronics, art, fantasy, Star Trek, and many, many other things.
TWX drives a Chrysler Cordoba, has more computers that he cares to count, more books than he has places to store them, an unhealthily large LaserDisc collection, a couple of useful ham radios, an actual oil-paint painting (abeit an ugly one) that his friends have dubbed 'Sunset in Off-Mauve'.
TWX posts regularly at fark.com and slashdot.org, and maintains a website at www.gothicfury.com.
- user since
- Wed Jul 3 2002 at 23:01:17 (18.8 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue Aug 19 2003 at 00:22:43 (17.7 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 1
- Computers, Linux, Swing Dance, Mechanical Devices
- It's not the effort that matters, it's the result.
- most recent writeup
- Mr. Computer (thing)
- Send private message to TWX