It seems that I can't have a day of complete utter serenity. That's sometimes a good thing, which means that at least I didn't have a boring day. Just physically tired that's all, just too many things to do, not much time to do them all.

As expected, I didn't get much sleep. Just a quick 2 hour nap, then off to work. Didn't have to go to work but since they asked me nicely, why not? It's good money, not like it's drug money or something. Tired and drowsy, I made it into work and got through without a hitch. I didn't have a ride when I was done and didn't want to fork over 12 bucks for a cab, so waited for a courtesy bus. Luckily, I live by Richmond Center so I got dropped off there.

As I was walking home, I saw my old high school classmates Sam and Ronnie. While I knew Sam better, Ronnie was the one I was paying more attention to. I always thought she was so damn cute but she was taken so before I started drooling, I gave my regards and started back on my way back home.

I got a call on my cell. Ring. "Hello...". "Hey man! What's up!..". It was Paul. Whew. He was supposed to hang out with Anson and hyacinth gurl in the afternoon but didn't so he called me and asked if I wanted to do something. I napped instead before I collapsed from exhaustion. I simply laid out on the couch, with my pillow and my comforter, and I drifted off to sleep. No fuss no mess. Just pure rest and relaxation.

About an hour and a half later, apparently I woke up, and started calling out to my sister. She came and I apparently asked her to bring me a pad of paper and a pen. Then she said, I got up, wrote down Beautiful on it, telling her that it was the answer and I went back to sleep. Weirdness. I got up around 7:30 and quickly devoured my supper with my family.

I called MrFurious regarding a movie tonight but he declined. Instead, I went earlier than he did to the gym so that I can have an easier workout tomorrow. My body is starting to get addicted to the endorphins that it releases when I'm working out. Other than that, it becomes a forum in which my frustrations are taken out onto anyways. I work out then I meet up with Paul and hyacinth gurl.

I actually came to Paul's house first. We chatted for a while and with his Korean cousins and all, he had some Fin.K.L. and S.E.S. VHS tapes that he lent me. That was a high point of the day, knowing that if I was bored tomorrow, I would have at least something to watch on tv. Afterwards, I picked up Hyacinth Gurl and off we were to Famous Players Silvercity cinemas.

Normally the movie would be about 14 bucks but since it was cheap Tuesday, it was (hold your breath...) an incredible $7.50! That didn't even include the damn popcorn and pop! They charged me a half dollar to get some artificial butter on my damn popcorn! But since it was supposed to be a relaxing time, I didn't mind and we proceeded onto the cinemas to watch Memento. I don't know whether I mispelled it or the cinemas did but I think one of us did. It was a good movie, but very confusing, and in some places very dragging. Overall, it was a good movie. I even saw a lady friend of mine there but didn't have time to chat much.

We dropped hyacinth gurl home, and me and Paul went off to #9 Restaurant to chat. We chatted over a bowl of congee and wonton noodle soup respectively then off we went again. We didn't find a place to chat so we chatted while I drove. Finally, I had to be home, and again, I'm here.

Home Sweet Home. I'm here, again, but its no longer dark. The day breaks through the window pane, and Fin.K.L First Concert 1999 VHS plays on the TV. I don't know how much longer I'll be awake, but if this and the other Fin.K.L and S.E.S. video keeps showing them in scantily clad outfits and schoolgirl uniforms, I'm never getting to sleep.

Thoughts of you is killing me softly. Your voice is threading through crevasses of my mind, guided by your overwhelming charm and sincerity. May you find your way out quickly so I may try to get out of this maze as well..