I think I'm done here.  

    I don't really know anyone on e2, I never really found a niche. I'm not a computer whiz, a well-read scholar, or some amazing writer of prose. I'm just wasted bandwidth on e2's precious servers. 

    I've been looking over my  year and a day here, and I haven't added much to anything. A lot of crappy, short nodes about nothing in particular; and I fear I can add nothing but that. Everything2 is a great experiment, and I get the overwhelming feeling that it would be better off without my input.

    Whenever I'm on e2, I feel like there's this great joke that I just don't get. There's familiar and fun dialog in the catbox; there are people with actual friendships here; and I was never able to share that. I never connected with anyone, aside from a quick note /msged about a write-up. The best aspect about e2 is sharing human experience and knowledge with others, but I never was able to do that. This isn't complaining or an attempt to blame anyone, I guess I'm just not cut out for this environment.

    I learned a hell of a lot here, and I wouldn't trade my time here for the world. I just wish I could add more, be a part of something. A part of Everything.