What to do when the disposable camera is full?
Well you could
return the whole thing to the photo shop
where you bought it
... or ...
Take the thing apart, extract the ansi standard
roll of 35mm film, get a cheaper rate i.e. free doubles etc...
- You then have a perfectly usable camera, and you can reload it with another roll of film
- You can give it to your child for use as a toy camera
- You can extract the flash's AA battery which still has lots of juice left
- You can hack the flash hardware and turn it into a stroboscope
- You can hack the flash hardware and turn it into a stun gun or taser (thanks Lockheart)
- You can use the camera body as a makeshift magic lantern