There was a time in my life when I was Anger. I fought and screamed, pushed and shoved and strove to break the mould. Now I am Clay. A worthless mound of amorphous, infinite blank. And good for me, because going from something to nothing is still creating something. I created nothing. Shove that up your mind, Everything2!
- user since
- Sat Jun 25 2005 at 03:42:33 (14.5 years ago )
- last seen
- Wed Oct 24 2007 at 21:18:28 (12.1 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 1 - View Stand Down's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 4
- I'm right-friggin'-behind-you...
- Brandeis University
- most recent writeup
- How to: Mini Golf First Date
- Send private message to Stand Down