We've gotta get outta here, find two of the hottest girls we can that'll climb on top of us and do whatever we want.

...uh, Cameron, what about your girlfriend?

Eh, fuck her.

It was one of those dreams where you almost feel ashamed for dreaming it once you wake up and realize it wasn't real at all. I keep wondering what would make me dream this about him. Such a cruel dream, it started by jumping straight into him telling me how he was completely bored with me, wasn't in love with me anymore, various other of my old and forgotten worries. It just kept building up, he wouldn't discuss it with me at all, he didn't want to break up, just wanted nothing to do with me for awhile. Kept passing by each other all day and the only response I'd get to my attempts to start conversation was the rolling of his eyes. Right up until I overheard him and his best friend having that conversation. A numb, crushing feeling came over me and I remember just sitting down in the grass with my head in my hands.

What I can't understand is why I'd have this dream now...now, when everything's been going so well for so long, now when we've made it for almost a year, now when I'm finally starting to build back up my confidence, now when I feel like I'm finally stable. It's disturbing.

But when I woke up this morning, with the sun on my face and his arms around me I felt so guilty for dreaming that...