It happened! It was fun! Please Note that although it is stated otherwise below, my cell phone was in fact turned on but I was in a bookstore with discofever and dann where cell phones would not pick up a signal (and it was not 3 yet anyway). Thank you.

I want to thank everyone who came and everyone who helped with plans and other assorted details. Noders make excellent house guests.

The Plan
The official plans (official but not set in stone) are as follows. On the 26th we will meet at my apartment and gather the troops around 3 o'clock. Anyone who would like to come over and chill with myself and my guests from Nawlins' may come over whenever and if your around Friday night (around 8 or 9pm) we may be running about the city making trouble just call me to find out. There may be some galavanting during the afternoon before 3 on Saturday as well so call me on my cell phone if you are coming over before 3 on Saturday(I guarantee we will be back by 3 though).
The main plan is to go to R. Thomas for dinner so I would like to leave for there around 5 or so because we need to make sure we can get a table and space for everyone. After dinner at R. Thomas we will head back to my place (or wherever anyone wants to go) and hang/chill for the evening. I will be providing copious amounts of domestic beer. Everyone is welcome to bring their favorite beer or liquor seeing as I won't have anything imported and I don't drink a lot of liquor. I have two general rules for my apartment: no smoking inside (sorry), no illegal substances. However, my carpet is very alcohol friendly and my room contains foosball, darts, computers, and several Playstations. Drinking and Driving is not allowed (I'm not a stickler but if you've had too many then ye shalt not drive) either so plan ahead. R. Thomas: Good place, good people, nuff said. All plans are tentative and flexible.


Directions
120 North Avenue Atlanta, Georgia 30313.
My address will show up on mapquest but let me add to what is shown there. If you get off I 75/85 South at the North Avenue exit and turn right you are in good shape. After you turn right you will make the next left which has a road closed sign but that is ok this is Centenial Olympic Park Drive aka Techwood Drive. Drive down the street and you will see a U-shaped driveway on the left in front of a giant complex of buildings. You have now arrived at the Casa de Spacklage. You can't get in without my help so if everyone will be kind enough to call me when they arrive we can work things out. There are metal callboxes in the turnaround and you should dial the following 9-404-819-9440 (my cell phone so I will definately be able to answer your call). Take away that 9 and you can call me from any conventional phone. I will come and retrieve you and show you where to park. Please bring as few cars as possible. If you need specific directions from where you live msg me and we will figure it out. My floor is all full up. But the econolodge near jaypea is the coolest. the number is (770) 952-0052 and econolodge.com has more info, it's off leland drive in marietta.

Confirmed Guests

Noders have been moved to reflect who they are staying with.
# = have somewhere to stay and it is not a noder's place and it probly can't hold anyone else.
* = Live in Atl