Those who are beginning to mix music will probably find that jungle music is one of the more difficult genres of electronic music to mix.
As in many other forms of electronic music, there is a very simple trick to mixing jungle music. First of all, what you have to do is listen to which instrument is carrying the beat. Unlike Trance, House, Hip Hop and Hardcore, which are carried by the bass kick, Jungle tends to be carried by the snare.
Some mixers will allow you to change the treble and bass levels in the cue in order to make beat matching easier by increasing the high end in order to hear the snare better.
Once you have found the carry beat, make sure that you mix appropriately with the patterns in the song. So that if you were counting the snares as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8... you would make sure that you started the mix on either the first, fourth or eight snares so as to achieve a proper beat match.
This will allow you to mix two tracks together without bad overlay, and make you the life of the party.
Also to be kept in mind is that when mixing jungle, there is a lot of snapping involved, so you should be sure that the record is properly beat matched by listening to the two channels on your mixer for a minimum of 32 counts.