Vaguely ambient band helmed by Michael Moynihan of former Boyd Rice fame, if indeed there was any fame to be had from that association. Moynihan, a self-proclaimed "independent journalist" co-authored a rather sensationalistic book with Didrik Søderlind entitled "Lords Of Chaos," which dealt with the Norwegian black metal scene and included interviews with luminaries such as Varg Vikernes of Burzum and Rob Darken of the Polish band Graveland. Moynihan had a personal falling out with Rice a few years ago and the two have not worked together since.

Blood Axis discography

* Walked In Line split 7" EP with Allerseelen (Storm)
* The Gospel of Inhumanity CD (Cthulhu/Storm)
* The Gospel of Inhumanity CD (Elfenblut/Misanthropy/Storm)
* BLOT: Sacrifice in Sweden CD (Cold Meat Industry)
* BLOT: Sacrifice in Sweden 2x12" LP (Cold Meat Industry)
* The March of Brian Boru split 7" EP with Allerseelen (Stateart)
* The Gospel of Inhumanity CD (Tesco/Storm)
* Witch-Hunt: The Rites of Samhain CD-R (Private)
* Unreleased/Surround Sound CD-R (Private)
* Absinthe: La Folie Verte collaboration CD with LJDLP (Athanor)
* Absinthe: La Folie Verte collaboration 2x10" LP with LJDLP (Athanor)

Did I leave something out? Have a different opinion? Do you just not like me? Do me a favor and /msg me and tell me why. Downvoting me without giving me an explanation is like reviewing a movie by saying "it sucks" and then not giving a reason. It doesn't help anybody improve anything and it certainly doesn't make me want to work any harder.