From Smith's Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology (London, 1880)

ABE'LLIO, is the name of a divinity found in inscriptions which were discovered at Comminges in France. (Gruter, Inscr. p. 37, 4 ; J. Scaliger, Lectiones Ausonianae, i. 9.) Buttmann (Mythologus, i. p. 167, &c.) considers Abellio to be the same name as Apollo, who in Crete and elsewhere was called 'Abelios, and by the Italians and some Dorians Apello (Fest. s.v. Apellinem ; Eustath. ad. Il. ii. 99), and that the deity is the same as the Gallic Apollo mentioned by Caesar (Bell. Gall. vi. 17), and also by the same as Belis or Belenus mentioned by Tertullian (Apologet. 23) and Herodian (viii. 3; comp. Capitol. Maximin. 22). As the root of the word he recognises the Spartan Bela, i.e. the sun (Hesych. s.v.) which appears in the Syriac and Chaldaic Belus or Baal.

An original e-text for everything2. That is, I sat down and copied the text from the book (in the public domain) - it is not available on any other web site. All Greek words are transliterated into Latin characters. I see to be noding a bunch of this, starting from the beginning. Would be great if I could find some decent OCR software for MacOS 9.