Yesterday, I flipped. Not just a little freaked out, but flipped. Someone was flirting with my man. MY man. It wasn't just the casual eyeballing, or the smile-and-play-with-your-hair move. It was the "I'm going to put my hand on your leg and move towards your crotch" move. Now, don't get me wrong, I fully, completely, 100% trust my boyfriend. I just don't trust women. I am a woman, and I know how some of them can be. Upon finding this out, I became outraged. I started to shake and cry. Its a good thing I was not there.

Basically, she started to flirt with him, touching him, then asked him out for COCKtails, since she was "new to the area" (yeah right). He said he was sorry, but he was involved with someone. Which, to no suprise, didn't phaze this woman. She still gave him her number, and asked him to give her a call. Rude bitch.

I have this theory. A man can be ugly, stupid, bad in bed, whatever. BUT, if he has a girlfriend, there is automatic appeal to a woman. Someone is with him, there MUST be something not being seen. So, it becomes a competition.

I have always been a jealous person. I'm very protective of my things, be it my boyfriend, my car, or whatnot. But yesterday sort of scared me. The rage I felt was shocking (once I calmed down and thought it over). Yes, my boyfriend is attractive. Yes he does have a very charming, unique personality. I don't mean to make him sound like property, but hell, he's MINE. No one touches my stuff. NO ONE.

Ok, I sound psychotic. Enough ranting.