Breaking news: many professional news outlets fail to their job but what else is new, right?

Have you guy read some of the things professional Journalist put out, some of these places submit articles that are chalked full of errors. The editors, man, these high paid editors are being paid well for squat. I think about the standards of this place, e2, and compare it to the unreasonably high standard of my superintendent.

There is this philosophy called the fish philosophy. I don't know if you have a writeup about it yet, or if this is another dead link and on this platform that ruins the idea or concept of the site but here, let's gamble; FISH! philosophy. Now it is on the reader to become informed, absolving my responsibility as a writer to explain what I am talking about. Laziness is awesome. If such writeup exists the person probably doesn't do shit to explain it a way to make a valid connection to my idea but I am glad to follow your fucking arbitrary rules. If you want completely random and worthless links, I will be more than happy to oblige. Did you know the question mark link sends you back the front page? And the period's link is broken altogether and leads to a 404 error. Which means your system doesn't even fucking work correctly.

What was that comment twitter was censoring lately?

Oh yeah, "learn to code."

These news outlets owned by multi-conglomerates want people to feel the only way to get by in society is to conform. They ridicule instead of addressing the facts when someone disagrees with their position, this is done in order for the person dissenting to fall in line just as a sheepdog nips at the herd's feet. This is a common tactic used by even the smallest of social groups. And I want to emphasizes the small part. Almost like it is a natural instinct to be a dick to strange people.

"People are strange when you are a stranger... No one remembers your name when you are strange."

Faces come out of the reign when you are strange, when you are strange.

So back to my point, how can anyone have fun when there is one person taking everything so damn seriously. It is like when out on the track there is always that one person nitpicking and quoting the rules. At the turn you hear "Did you know Jim, according to the rule book prior to 2019 that was a stroke penalty." So you respond "No Bob, I was unaware my carelessness was such a detriment to this game it was worth marring my final tally."

That is all just nonsense though like when CNN allows Jim Carry to come out as Hank Evens from his role in Me, Myself, and Irene during a string of cameo comeback performances, and allow him to ironically tell America Trump hasn't won a single piece of litigation right after Trump's team wins a motion showing impropriety in Pennsylvania when it comes to vote rectification thus blocking a number votes. However, Trump throwing a hail Mary and winning in just one state will not be enough to secure another term in the white house. I do want to say though, Jim's butt chin has healed nicely, and it is more pronounced than I remember though. It shows true dedication to the art to go that far for a bit.

What's that, that wasn't Jim Carry but rather their legal analyst Elie Honig. OH. In that case, what an ass face. Does the name Alan Dershowitz ring any bells? It should for CNN, Alan Dershowitz a lawyer, is suing CNN for deformation, and Alan also thinks Trump's team has a chance in Pennsylvania. A small chance, like one in a million but still there is a chance.

"So you are telling me there's a chance... YEAH"

CNN makes me sick. I hope they eat the bullet like Remington, although I am rather sad Remington has gone the way of cloth cartridges. I hate to see an American staple fall.

This Just In, and I bring you this information with great despair and empathy in my heart for the victims, we have multiple accounts of Trump supporters being attacked at the stop the steal rallies popping up all over the nation in a continuation of violence we saw before the election. One supporter in Washington D.C. was struck by a person in black lock, which is when a group of people dress in all black to make it hard for authorities to identify individuals committing the crimes. A costume and strategy used most commonly by Antifa. Why are the Trump supporters being attacked, one young lady claims she was attacked because she was simply carrying a Trump flag.

I would suspect this current situation to continue past Thanksgiving and well into December if the Trump legal team is successful in preventing certification. It is presumed, Plan Contingency Vote, will initiate in T Minus two weeks. At that point we might just see if Cheeto Jesus can walk on water, but at the time of this writing six states have certified their vote with two more waiting in the wings.

In Delaware Joe won by almost 100k while the Don holds 500k more votes in Oklahoma, and nearly 300k and 110k in South Carolina and South Dakota, respectively; giving the incumbent nine more electoral votes than his leading competitor. While Joe might have won in Vermont by 130k, Donald won in Wyoming by nearly the same margin at 120k difference, effectively canceling their three electoral votes out. Total certified votes for Joe is six (6) while Trump sits at eighteen (18) legal electoral votes.