Shredder...smaaaaaaaallll...and scared. Very scared.
So I found this really funky website where I can find out stuff that search engines never find cause its not a precise enough concept and I think 'ahhh, I'm home'. And then, after a couple hours looking round over the last few days I think to myself 'Maybe I should uh... create an account or something'. I click the button fill in a few boxes and BAM ! Suddenly I'm a noder. Hence the fear. Everything biiiiig. Shredder smaaaaalll...
- user since
- Mon Jan 22 2001 at 00:31:00 (17.4 years ago )
- last seen
- Sat Apr 28 2001 at 12:35:02 (17.1 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 4 - View Shredder's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 20
- mission drive within everything
- To turn water into gold. Or hampsters into guinea pigs. Or somehow initiate some kind of metamorphesis which proves the existence of magic.
- Bit of a geek, bit off a musician, bit of an english guy, bit of an Irish guy. I'm a bit.
- Dulwich College
- More important things.
- most recent writeup
- Rolling machine
- Send private message to Shredder