Real name: Ilich Ramirez Sanchez

The Jackal is probably the world's most famous "revolutionary terrorist" having worked for the likes of Mohamar Qaddaffi, Saddam Hussien, President Assad of Syria, Fidel Castro, The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), the Italian Red Brigade, Columbia's M-19 Movement, the Baader-Meinholf Gang, and any number of other Commies and Socialists.

Born in Venezuela, Carlos became a member of the Communist Party at the age of 14. His father was a major figure in the Party as well and went so far as to name his three sons Vladamir, Ilich, and Lenin.

Educated at Patrice Lumumba University in Moscow, The Jackal has been linked to various covert operations including the 1972 Olympic Massacre of eleven Israeli athletes in Germany and the attempted assasination of Jewish millionaire Edward Sieff, owner of the Marks and Spencer stores in London.

In the 70s and 80s he was blamed for dozens of hijackings, skyjackings, bombings, executions and grenade attacks on French, British and Isreali targets. He was known as a "master of disguises" and was known to have obtained any numerous false identities, complete with passports and credit cards.

In the late 80s, Carlos dropped out of sight and many believed him to be dead. He was in fact hiding out in various countries until his capture in Sudan in 1994. He is currently in prison in France for the murder of three people.