Notes for a cold october day, in Atlanta
- Wake up.
- Stare at computer screen.
- Watch the news that is not news; CNN/People is not important.
- Write a list of things you have and likely will do today.
- Resolve to quit smoking.
- Shower, brush, and do any number of "morning things", although it is now noon.
- Go to the bank and withdraw $100.
- Poetry is dangerous, like smoking it will eventually kill you. Buy some at the bookstore.
- Pick up a copy of the Times.
- Learn about Keats life and Ode to a Grecian Urn.
- Bitch, Bitch, Bitch.