Oh lights above, whatever you do do NOT do this...

Trust me. EverCrack is flat out an addiction. Eventually though, as with drug use you will get fed up with the crap and will want to move on with your life.

When this occurs and your girlfriend continues to play the game, it will suck you back in. Over and Over and Over.

Eventually if you are really lucky (like me) they will leave you for everquest because to quote "It is what I need in my life right now" -Ady 9/2002... or to paraphrase "You don't play and all my friends are on here and when you want to do things in real life it takes me away from them and the raids and the ph4t l3wt y0."

Be wise fellows, if your grrl has an addictive personality, do NOT get her involved in everquest. Hell, don't get her involved in everquest regardless, be smart and QUIT WHILE YOU CAN. It's very hard to resolve issues with someone who is only interested in playing a game.

Evil, evil, nasty, addictive game. Although now I understand how my ex felt when I played... and all I can say for the future is never again.

Never. Never. Never. Get your woman involved in Everquest and if you are seriously interested in the relationship get yourself uninvolved with that game also if you can't control the amount of time you're spending in it.