A Server Side Include
tag that allows you to print a variable.
s you can print are:
- DOCUMENT_NAME - the full local directory path of the current document.
- DOCUMENT_URI - the local directory path of the current document, relative to the base directory of the webspace.
- QUERY_STRING_UNESCAPED - the query sent by the users browser. Shell-special characters are escaped with \.
- DATE_LOCAL - the current local time and date.
- DATE_GMT - the current Greenwich Mean time and date.
- LAST_MODIFIED - time and date the current document was last modified
- REMOTE_ADDR - the IP address of the requesting browser.
- QUERY_STRING - the raw query string sent by the browser.
- SERVER_SOFTWARE - the name of the server software being run.
- SERVER_NAME - the name of the box running the server.
- GATEWAY_INTERFACE - the name/version of the Common Gateway Interface run on the server.
- SERVER_PROTOCOL - the name/version of HTTP served.
- SERVER_PORT - the port the server is serving on (standard being 80).
- REQUEST_METHOD - the method the current document was requested by.
- PATH_INFO - the path info, relative to the base directory of the HTTP server.
- PATH_TRANSLATED - the PATH_INFO translated into its local equivilant.
- SCRIPT_NAME - the virtual path of the script being executed.
- REMOTE_HOST - the hostname of the remote host.
- AUTH_TYPE - the authentication type used to validate the remote client.
- REMOTE_USER - the username used to validate the remote client.
- REMOTE_IDENT - the remote username, if using RFC931 identification
- CONTENT_TYPE - the content type of the attached information in the case of a POST or PUT.
- CONTENT_LENGTH - the length of the attached information in the case of a POST or PUT.
- HTTP_ACCEPT - a comma seperated list of mime types accepted by the server.
- HTTP_USER_AGENT - the name of the remote client browser.
- REFERER - the ULR which referred the remote client to the current document.
- FROM - the email address of the remote user.
- FORWARDED - the name of the proxy server through which the document is being processed.
- HTTP_COOKIE - the cookie sent by the remote client.