One of the things I hate about living deep, deep, deep in the Maine woods is that there is almost no one to notice and get an erection when I walk around topless with my delicious, round, and full breasts with their perfectly formed and slightly raised aereolas hanging out. And sometimes Angus King comes storming out of the woods, grabs a kid, and eats him or her like he or she were corn on the cob (still not available in India because of Modi). I once had a slug who worked in a gas station pay me $100 to jack his mule all over my lovely bare breasts. I had to make him stop before he got finished because his body was moving all around like a braying ass and he was making the worst facial expressions that I've ever seen in my life.

We dredged another kid out of the river yesterday morning. He was one of the campers at the criminally negligent all-seasons camp I work for as penance for past crimes against society. He tried to escape before we had our nightly hunt and he slipped and fell into the river. He was lucky a bear didn't get him. In case you need to know, the nightly hunt is a tradition at the camp. Each night, counselors arm themselves to the teeth with military grade weapons and hunt the campers. We stop as soon as we bag one and the hunt is called off until the following night. So, if you are in a group of 70 campers staying here for a week, you have a 90 percent chance of surviving until your parents pick you up. Of course, kids die here in plenty of ways. Sometimes by extremely severe privation.

I was wistfully thinking about a noder meet that I went to in 2005. That was when we had quality noders with money. Nodermeets were held in mansions all over the world. Once, we rented an entire corner of Dubai to party in for a weekend. Those were the days. Now, nodermeets are three people in a Volvo driving to Portland. Idiots. Anyway, the wistful thinking had me remembering hooking up with a noder named Big Money Steven. He ran a string of car dealerships and sold junk bonds on the side. Big Money Steven was one of the Iron Bank Noders who wrote many writeups about how they built their fortunes and bilked people out of millions. The Gospel of Capitalism (which is no longer posted) was written by him and helped thousands of noders become millionaires. Early 2000s noders now control 88 percent of the money in the WORLD. Now, most noders live in a pigsty and eat out of trash cans. What a sad fall for a once glorious empire.

I remember Lieutenant Emerly, who deleted his account after being told he could no longer post misinformation about Muslims being programmed by aliens to kill. He had so many learnings on this subject that were posted. All now gone. Those were the glory days of E2. Now, you're better off running headfirst into a windmill. Except the blades are too high to cut your head off. These days you have to pay a crooked butcher (needs to be noded) if you want your head chopped off. Did you know that six percent of people who have their heads cut off continue to live and have ample quality of life afterwards? Lieutenant Emerly had a writeup about that as well. He was swell. It was unfortunate that he was driven off during the liberal takeover of the site in 2012 that drove the site into the ground and left noders eating out of trash cans and paying crooked butchers to cut their heads off. Six percent chance. That's all they have going for them.

Those were the good old days. You should have been there.