Right now I am in the apartment that I grew up in. Behind a closed door in the bedroom that I slept in when I was younger. Sitting in the first computer chair I ever owned; which has holes and gashes and its armrests have been replaced with fluffy old socks filled with cotton balls. The chair has seen better days.

My new wife is sleeping. She's right next to me, in the bed I slept in for the first 20 years of my life. We just finished eating pizza, something I've been craving since I left home. No place on earth makes pizza this good.

I am content; satisfied. It is quiet, and the sensory overload has ceased for some time.

I know this was already written, but I felt I needed to breathe the proverbial sigh of relief and write something too. And by write something too, I mean thank those that helped piece me back together while I was falling apart.

Thank you for warning me that the worst was going to happen, but everything would not only be okay, it would be great. Thank you for making me put my worries in a rock and throwing them away, and for being there when my best man couldn't make it. Thank you for helping me get the parking situation figured out, I could not have done it without you. Thank you for being 30 feet tall, and for helping me put up the chuppah when everyone else was busy. Thank you for not only performing the ceremony, but for allowing my parents to be there as well after their flight was cancelled--I would have never thought to call them and let them say the blessings via speakerphone. Thank you for keeping me laughing here and there so I would calm down a bit. Thank you for being so awesomely supportive throughout the entire process of everything. Thank you for rubbing my head when my brain was going to explode. Thank you for taking wonderful pictures of our ceremony.

I am sure I am forgetting someone, but seriously.. thank you, everyone, for being who you are, and for being as awesome as you are. We could not have done it without all of your help, love, and support.

Thank you for being you.