2018 has been a journey whose motif has been REFOCUS. I wanted to return to an active lifestyle, reignite my passion for writing, regain control over my BMI, and remove clutter from my electronic footprint.
- I have been to so many spin classes I can now “isolate in 2” with no hands.
- I went from 5k to 10k runs a month ago, and dropped my first 9 miler in a decade last night.
- Today’s AM weigh in started with a 1 for the first time since 2013.
- Back in December 2017 I wrote a short fiction sequel to an October 2006 horror story I wrote. I’ve filled 41 more nodes since.
- GMail inbox from 12k unread to < 300 unread
- Work inbox from 6k unread to 1k unread (I cant unsubscribe from colleagues the way I unsubscribe from mass marketing emails)
“Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency.” - Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
Medium.com. Interview with The Rock. Accessed 11/17/2018.
IronNoder 2018: 14/30