Hold on, I'm going to get my bag... There we go.

I'm starting this node or writeup as a writing in the margin of my math notebook. I've yet to even join E2, although I remember seeing the node every poet is a cannibal, every artist is a thief years ago*. I wonder if anyone in this Finnish classroom is a part of the old (Or so I've understood) website that is Everything and a pair. Most likely not.

I do not write fast enough. I have too much to say in this strange stream of pseudo-consciousness, yet so little time while writing up the homework I didn't do. I miss most of them, although it wasn't my fault. Every day, I wonder if I am good enough to be in the Finnish equivalent of advanced math or, hell, upper secondary school in general... Moreso than that fratboy. I have changed to a paper ripped out of my English notebook now. Along with that, the subject has changed. The teacher remembers me from two years ago as some kind of juvenile delinquent, which is strange because I have a wide reputation as a nice kid. I don't consider myself worthy enough for the title. In any case, I need an ego boost. Maybe I'm joining E2 for them (Doesn't seem like a place for them - better that way). Even the girl in front of me reminds me of my nice guy complex. But let's cut that before this writeup goes to hell. In any case, at this point, writing is therapy.

Fast forward. It is at least 4 days later, and I'm really writing this up. I'm lucky to have read something and think that maybe... In fact, probably, for my own mental safety (Remember, kids, somebody calling you names on the Internet is an acceptable reason to become depressed!), I should not move this away from my Scratch Pad. It's a GTKY, after all. I wonder how it came to that, because I rarely introduce myself on forums and let my posts speak for themselves. Not to say that E2 would be one. Screw it. Scratch this writeup and let me begin a proper one somewhere else. Isn't this what my home node was for?

* Seeing that it was made under two years ago, make that a year.**
** I AM BLIND!
Props to/attribute partner in crime to The Debutante regarding this node.