You've probably heard this one, but for those who haven't, it's a classic.

A man walks into a bar and notices a donkey standing in the corner. He goes to the bar and orders a beer, and when the bartender brings him his drink he asks what the story with the donkey is.

Bartender: "Well, you see that big kettle above the bar? It's got 10,000 dollars in it, and whoever can make that donkey laugh wins it!"

So the guy thinks for a minute, walks over to the donkey, whispers something in the donkey's ear, and the donkey starts laughing it's ass off (please pardon the pun). Tha man walks up to the bar, takes the $10,000, buys everybody a beer, and goes home.

The next night, the man goes back to the same bar. The donkey is still sitting there in the corner, and there is a new kettle filled with cash above the bar. He orders a beer and asks the bartender what he'd have to do to get that kettle.

Bartender: "Well, tonight there's $50,000 in the kettle. To get it, you have to make Mr. Donkey cry."

So, the guy walks over to the donkey, positions himself so he can't be seen, and a minute later the donkey starts to weep uncontrolably. The man goes up to the bar to get the money, but before the bartender gives him the money he says,

Bartender: "We've had this little contest going for almost 10 years. No one has ever won. How did you do it?"

Man: "Well, first, to make him laugh, I told him that my dick was bigger than his. Tonight, to make him cry, I showed him."

-=Return to ScottMan's Lame Joke Metanode=-