A small political party in America started by Thomas Wells. Here's his statement as to the founding of the party and it's issues of importance.


The Family Values Party (FVP) was started at the command of OUR HEAVENLY FATHER

I will start with the reason why I am running for The U.S. House of Representatives in 1998, and in year 2000 I am running for The Office of The President of The United States. It was on the twenty-fifth day of December, 1994 at 2:00am in the morning when I was literally scared out of my mind with fright when I was awakened by a bright light in my bedroom. OUR HEAVENLY FATHER said, "TOM---TOM---TELL MY PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE TO TELL THEIR PUBLIC OFFICIALS THAT THEY ARE PREPARED NOT TO PAY THEIR TAXES UNTIL ABORTION IS NO LONGER PUBLICLY FUNDED." From that moment on, my life has changed completely. When He told me that HE wanted me to run for a seat in The United States House of Representatives, I was completely ignorant about the process, but I am learning. I was also told that I would have to start a political party because there was none that was not offensive to OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. So I started The Family Values Party(FVP) as HE commanded.

  1. The Family Values Party (FVP) is a political party that is not ashamed for the fact that we all believe in Creationism.

  2. The Family Values Party is a party that is not ashamed to proclaim that we believe in The GOD of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Israel.

  3. The Family Values Party (FVP) is a political party that is not ashamed to profess the fact that if you really love OUR HEAVENLY FATHER you must love and obey HIS HOLY LAWS.

  4. The Family Values Party (FVP) motto is: To GOD we pray, in GOD we trust, and in GOD'S HOLY LAWS we obey.

  5. The Family Values Party has a ZERO tolerance for abortion because if you believe that all life comes from OUR HEAVENLY FATHER then if you participate in any way (your money, your skill, your property, or your silence) you are just as guilty as anyone else in that unbroken chain of events in GOD'S sight.
One of my most favorite Bible verses is from The Second Epistle of John verse 11 because to me, it is so crystal clear as to how OUR HEAVENLY FATHER will judge us for our involvement in someone else's evil deeds. I will quote The Second Epistle of John verse 11 so you can see for yourself how simple and direct this statement of fact is, and if you apply it to your every day life you will be able to see how easy it is to know if you are being sucked into somebody else's evil deeds "11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds." (KJV) This one of the first verses that OUR HEAVENLY FATHER sent to to read after my visitation. It was to me GOD's way of answering my question of exactly how was I involved in this act of murdering GOD'S innocent children. Children that OUR HEAVENLY FATHER had given HIS permission to enter into this world. With that one verse, that I had never read before OUR HEAVENLY FATHER sent me to, I knew that because knew what was going on, where it was going on, and that I knew that my money was paying for what was going on now I knew without any doubt in my mind that in MY HEAVENLY FATHER'S eyes I was just as guilty and any doctor, nurse, judge, or politician that allowed this mudering to take place. Just look around you in today's news and you will see that even man's laws will bring you to trial if you knew of some ones evil play to do something and you fail to at least report it to proper authorities. One of my and the FVP's main missions is to tell GOD's children when man's laws go against GOD'S HOLY LAWS. In this great country of ours that OUR HEAVENLY FATHER has given us we have the right to state our opinion, and the right to practice our faith. In this great country of ours we have the power to vote, the power to recall, the power to demand the impeachment of any public official that we (you and I) know is doing wrong. Being a member of The Family Values Party (FVP) is a non-violent way of getting our government's attention, and our way of standing-up and saying to our government GOD'S LAWS first then man's laws.

Without getting too involved on this web sight if you are a registered Family Values Party (FVP) voter then congress will assume that:

  1. That you are so faithful to THE ONE TRUE LOVING AND LIVING GOD'S and HIS HOLY LAWS that you are willing to vote for Tom Wells for the office of The President OF THE United States of America in the 2000 Presidential Election, because Tom Wells is the only candidate that is promising to work singlemindedly and unceasingly to stop our involvement in this abomination to OUR HEAVENLY FATHER.

    1. Abortion is the murdering of GOD's innocent children that HE had given HIS HOLY blessing for them to enter this life.

    2. Abortion is against The HOLY LAW of GOD.

      1. Abortion unlike another act that we (loving children of GOD do, and all who partake in that evil deed) do says that do not believe in or love OUR HEAVENLY FATHER.

      2. Abortion unlike another act that we (loving children of GOD do and all who partake in that evil deed) do says that life does not come from and that life is not a blessing from OUR HEAVENLY FATHER.

    3. Abortion is such an abomination to OUR HEAVENLY FATHER that being a partaker in that evil deed is how you defile yourselves, your land, and how you can lose your inheritance.

  2. That we who are so proud to proclaim to the world that we are children of The GOD of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Israel that we have a national political party, The Family Values Party (FVP), that so proudly proclaims that love. We, GOD'S loving children, should have an active role in the molding of this great country that OUR HEAVENLY FATHER has so graciously given us, and being members of The Family Values Party (FVP) is an acceptable way that you can be involved in cleaning-up the mess that the other political parties have made of the politics of Our Great Country.

  3. To stop abortion is why OUR HEAVENLY FATHER appeared to Tom Wells in the form of a bright light. To stop abortion is why OUR HEAVENLY FATHER told Tom Wells to run for political office. To stop abortion is why is why OUR HEAVENLY FATHER told Tom Wells to start The Family Values Party (FVP). The stopping of abortion is the # 1 objective of The Family Values Party (FVP) and we will do that by passing a law that makes abortion for any reason illegal. The Family Values Party (FVP) will institute a new way of conducting birthing is this Great Country of ours. A brief explanation of this new procedure is: When the it is first determined that a female is pregnant a primary physician will be selected by the prospective parent, parents, or legal guardian, or guardians. The primary physician and staff will supervise the pregnancy. The primary physician will know whether his or her primary duty is to preserve the life of the mother or the child if a life threatening condition should occur. The secondary physician will be provided for by the birthing facility and will have an adequately experienced staff to care for the patient that he/she is to be responsible for in the advent the primary doctor declares that he/she is having difficulty caring for the two patients. The secondary physician and staff must be in the delivery room or in a room immediately adjoining that room with the ability to see and hear everything that is going on in the delivery room. Under no circumstances can any secondary physician and staff be in stand-by for more than one mother at a time. The secondary physician and staff will be in stand-by until the primary physician declared that he/she no longer has the need of the secondary physician. If multiple births are expected then there will be enough physicians in stand-by watching for every expected arrival to have his or her own physician. If a death occurs during the birthing process a federal investigation must take place to first determine whether the procedure must me changed or possible criminal charges need to be brought against a negligent or at fault person. In this Great Country life will be protected by the law from the moment of conception until natural or accidental death occurs. No longer will innocent children be murdered because its life might be or will be an inconvenience to someone else. Abortion is murder.
Abortion is not birth control. Life comes from OUR HEAVENLY FATHER.

Other issues that will be addressed by The Family Values Party:

  1. In order to help preserve and promote a good quality of life, and to prevent needless suffering, hideously disfiguring side effects of surgeries and radiation effects where death is welcomed as the only possible relief of insufferable pain tobacco must be outlawed. Tobacco has been proven to be an unacceptable risk that causes cancer. The farming, manufacturing, transporting, advertising, and the sale of tobacco products for smoking and smokeless tobacco use must be outlawed. Next to abortion, cancer is one the most horrific forms of pain and death known to man. The practice referred to as smoking is not only an unacceptable risk for developing cancer by the user (smoker), but is an unacceptable risk for developing cancer by all who are exposed to the so-called second hand smoke. Until tobacco products can be outlawed The Family Values Party (FVP) will promote ever higher taxes, and the restriction of smoking in public and around children.

  2. Because of the overall abuse of Alcohol The Family Values Party believes that alcohol should be outlawed. Beyond any shadow of a dough we, as a nation, have proven that we cannot handle alcohol. Entire families are killed because another person is allowed to gets behind the wheel of his/her vehicle after having consumed too much alcohol. The Family Values Party will always support legislation imposing higher and higher taxes and will support legislation restricting the consumption of this drug in private and in public until good people everywhere finally have the rightness to stand up and say that we have had enough of this preventable pain, suffering and premature death caused by this abuse of this very dangerous drug that we will make prohibition work this time.

  3. Legalizing gambling is wrong. From bingo to lottery, from casino gambling to animal gambling should be illegal. First of all gambling brings before our children the false gods of luck. The lucky animal parts, lucky shirts, lucky charms, etc... are an abomination to OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. My own State (Florida) teaches our children that gambling is such a good practice that it funds or supports education. Our governor must be a sick individual to allow our children to be taught that gambling is a civic duty.

  4. The Family Values Party (FVP) will never give legal status to homosexuals. The family Values Party (FVP) does not believe that homosexuals should be allowed to serve in military service or allowed to be teachers.

  5. The Family Values Party (FVP) believes that all organizations that defile themselves and their members by supporting abortion should lose all of their members that truly believe in THE ONE TRUE LOVING AND LIVING GOD. Some of these organization that supports the premeditated murdering of GOD'S innocent children are : The Democratic party, The National Education Association (NEA), The National Organization for Women (NOW), The Planned Parenthood Federation of America, are just a few of the groups that support the premeditated murdering of GOD'S innocent children.

    And if you need a few more Bible verses to see if OUR HEAVENLY FATHER is concerned about whether we obey HIS LOVING LIFE GIVING COMMANDMENTS I will leave you with a few quick Bible quotes: Exod 20:1-61 And God spake all these words, saying, 2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. 3Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. (KJV) Deut 28:13-15 13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them: 14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them. 15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: (KJV) Deut 28:45 45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee: (KJV) I Jn 5:2-3 2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. (KJV)

  6. This is most important. WE The Family Values Party never support any law that our government (Local, State , and Federal) passes that is against the basic Ten Commandments of OUR HEAVENLY FATHER.