While attending a Lutheran high school in the Midwest I had the displeasure of sampling this concoction. We called it Burple after the fruit drink we made it from. When purchased the fruit drink container appeared to be a small brightly colored disc. By grasping the bottom and top and pulling it would accordion out to approximately a 2 liter container. It contained a sizeable amount of sugary sweet powder at the bottom. I believe you were supposed to add water to it. In the absence of Burple, I guess you could use any fruit drink powder. Although if you substitute you don't get to drink out of the big pink accordion bottle, and that's really half the fun. We would fill the Burple container with liquor. It wasn't really important what kind. We were kids, whatever we could cajole or steal was fine. In the interest of public health I will say that clear liquor such as vodka or everclear worked best. After emptying the entire bottle of liquor into the container, (about two thirds for you purists) fill the remainder of the container with a cola product. To kill the smell of liquor, at least in theory, add one tablespoon of Tabasco sauce. Mix vigorously. Consume. Many bad things can happen after the consume phase. Be very cautious when using the bathroom for several hours after consumption, this drink can give you Mighty Fire Squirts.