user since
Tue May 6 2003 at 04:52:12 (21 years ago )
last seen
Tue Mar 1 2005 at 03:55:27 (19.1 years ago )
number of write-ups
5 - View Robotic Minotaur's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 40
mission drive within everything
I don't see myself as a single, atomistic self who is driven by one essential mission. Maybe a bulleted list of drives...
specialties
Philosophy, Chinese, Spanish, Cooking, Dune, Bjork, Animal Rights
motto
Learn to dance with Siva without tripping over my own feet
most recent writeup
The Purple Onion
Send private message to Robotic Minotaur

The Robotic Minotaur enjoys cooking. His desire for wealth stems mainly from a desire to buy better ingredients for his preparations. The Robotic Minotaur enjoys reading about mathematics, physics, and neuroscience, but can only handle laymen's terms in each. The Minotaur believes there is much to be gained from interdisciplinary intercourse. This is what draws him to Everything. He most enjoys reading philosophy, his chosen field. Within philosophy, the Minotaur is most interested in exploring the relationship between ethics and epistemology, especially insofar as this relationship relates to philosophy of language and philosophy of mind. The Minotaur enjoys studying Mandarin Chinese, of which he has a working knowledge. The Minotaur also claims a working knowledge of Latin, and an extensive knowledge of Spanish; but he claims fluency in no language but English.