This dream was based in the Cold War, exept that the opposing sides were CCCP and England. The Soviet Union and England both tried to show each other how wealthy they were, so they even agreed to fund each others research for trans-atlantic travel, though it may have been because they'd get to spy the projects because of that. Anyway, I was only working in the lead of soviet scientists, and I had became close friends with a british scientist, who was working on a new kind of helicopter. It looked like a huge bolt with two triangular wings on top of it, and I laughed at his ridiculous idea. When I proudly presented my idea of a jet engine, which looked like a bolt with some nuts on it, he laughed too and said that my idea belonged to scifi instead of real scientific world. When the time of tests came, the helicopter didnt stay long enough in the air, as I had expected, but my friend wanted to see my invention in action before believing his defeat. I hadnt yet built a plane around the engine, but in the test firing the engine seemed to work fine. Unfortunately I dont remember anything for the rest of the cold war..

Much later, I had returned to Finland and watched through some old videos about the war. I learned that Soviet Union had gotten few Patriot missile launchers and an american gunboat, but lost a battle as America retrieved them. In the combat though, the gunboat was lost somewhere in the islands near Polands coast. I thought that having such boat would be cool, so I and my friends headed out to look for it. Only clue of its position we had was an old transparency with the course of a ship which the gunboat was escorting, and we had some trouble finding old soviet-time maps those would fit to the course. When we got a map, we found out where the ship had been destroyed, and headed for the nearest islands to see if the gunboat would have wrecked on some of the islands. I dont remember how I found out the place where we had to dig, but for our suprise the gunboat had been under the sand for all these years. What was more suprising was that the crew of the boat was still alive, thanks to power armors with built-in life-support. It seemed that they had become dependant of their armors, like cyborgs with their mechanical parts, but I dont remember anything else.