Apparently I didnt have a part in the dream, but the main character was a woman from a exploration team exploring a jungle.. They had met peacefull natives, and the main character had been so charmed by their culture that she had married the emperor of the village. Everything had gone well, untill the emperor tripled and hurt his leg. Citizens of the village gasped in horror, the emperor looked back at them with fearfull eyes, and the woman had no idea what was happening because the emperor had gotten only a small scratch on his knee. The citizens executed him, because in their culture the emperor must seem perfect, and if he gets injured, its a sign of mortality. The worst part was that when an emperor dies, his wife must go to the afterlife with him, which the woman didnt want. There was huge totem pole-like pillar made from large sarcofages of each previous emperor, each one with hair like The Leningrad Cowboys. The woman started climbing up the pillar, because it was next to a large statue of their goddes (Like Statue Of Liberty exept smaller and it was rising a cup instead of torch.), and she couldnt go anywhere else because the ground below was filled with villagers wielding torches and clubs. When she reached the top of the pillar, she leaped at the statue, and just managed to get a grip of its crown. The villagers shouted and tried to throw her with sticks, but she got herself on the hand of the statue. Then, I woke up..