The crisp of the gods.
Next to Guinness, Tayto is considered to be one of Irelands most famous home grown products.

Tayto was set up in 1954 by Joe Murphy from Donabate in Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Famous for it's cheese and onion flavor, it is easily the most popular crisp in the Ireland. They also produce a fine bag of salt and vinegar among other brands (listed below).

However, within the last two to three years, the crisp wars have hotted up, with Walker Crisps UK attempting to penetrate the Irish market with it's sub-standard produce. Walkers deemed it necessary to name their crisps after famous footballing "stars" such as Michael Owen. Henceforth, the market is saturated with crisps such as "Cheese n' Owen", "Salt n' Lineker" after Gary Lineker, and worst of all, I don't know who thought this one up, "Keanly Salted" after Roy Keane, an obvious and badly executed attempt to appeal to the Irish publics love affair with Roy. Who in the name of jaysus would name a crisp like that? I hope that person got fired.
Other competition to Tayto's crispy dictatorship comes in the form of smaller, less well known brands Perri, King and Ma Grady's, as well as the usual suspects ie. Hula Hoops, Skips, Quavers. The crinkle cut varieties such as McCoys, Hunky Dorys also provide some competition, but not enough to topple the mighty force that is Tayto.
Is it any coincedence then that Tayto cheese and onion are repackaged and sold as "Kings" in England?

Ingredients of Tayto cheese and onion:
Potato
Sunflower Oil
Flavouring (Flavour Enhancer E621)

Other Tayto brands:
Snax
Chipsticks
Chickaroos
Mighty Munch (formerly Monster Munch)
Waffles
Jonnie Onion Rings
Wheelies
Snaps
Texicanos
Peanuts
Popcorn