Attack America is a highly controversial documentary that's doing the rounds in China at the moment, mostly on DVD. It contains stark visual images of the September 11th attacks on the WTC combined with action from various Hollywood flicks such as Godzilla and the famous "Jaws" music.

There are various flavors of the film, many of them produced by government sponsored agencies such as Bejing Television, China Central Television and various high profile Chinese media bureaus.

The documentary is basically footage of workers sifting through the rubble, imagery of the moment the planes crashed and the aftermath with running commentary throughout uttering such phrases as:

"the city had reaped the consequences of decades of American bullying of weaker nations",

"This is the America the whole world has wanted to see. Blood debts have been repaid in blood. America has bombed other countries and used its hegemony to deny the natural rights of others without paying the price. Who until now has dared to avenge the hurts inflicted by unaccountable Americans."

"Look at the panic in their faces as they wipe off the dust and crawl out of their strong buildings - now just a heap of rubble. We will never fear these people again, they have been shown to be soft-bellied paper tigers."

As we speak, Attack America is apparently the best selling DVD on the thriving Chinese black market.