One Month!

Easter. Easter is when the kitty comes. One month is when I get my very own very small kitten. I am hoping that our current cat, Pixel (a plump, grouchy orange tabby), won't hate my kitten. She gets along with the dog all right, but the last time we brought a second cat home they fought almost every moment of the day (whenever the new cat wasn't hiding behind the washing machine).
But I'm hoping that I can introduce Pixel to this poor little kitten slowly, get them each to smell stuff the other's been sleeping on. I'm hoping that will work. I hate it when kitties fight.

I think I'm going to name her Tabitha, after the cat in the Beatrix Potter books. I don't know why I thought of that at first, but it seems to have stuck in my mind somehow, so I'll stick with it.
Of course, if she doesn't look like a Tabitha when I see her, then I'll call her something else. But for now all I can think of is kittykittykittykittykittykitty... so on and so forth.


On another note.. went to Durham College today for an orientation thing, and although I'm a bit nervous because there are so many people applying for Multimedia Design, I'm almost praying to get in. There's so much to do...

Oh, hello Pixel. Hungry, are you? No, please don't sit on the mouse. No, please don't sit on the keyboard,n mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Dumb cat.

It seems I have important matters to tend to -- if you ask Pixel, that is.