This has to be the funniest movie I have ever seen - it even beats A Life Less Ordinary while souped up on heather cream. I NEVER get sick of watching it!

Uncle Fucka is an incredibly catchy tune. Blame Canada most certainly WOULD have won that Oscar if not for Disney - incidentally, since Phil Collins performed the Disney song that won, the TV show made it a point to poke fun at him for the next few episodes after the award show.

The incredible multitude of references to and spoofs of other movies is beyond measure. Disney (especially Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid), Les Miserables, and Star Wars were high on the list. My personal favorite, or at least the one that had me screaming into a pillow and pounding the couch with my fists after it was pointed out, is after Stan's vision of the clitoris (voice by Minnie Driver). As she fades away, the other characters are approaching from behind her - just like when Luke sees Obi-Wan Kenobi in The Empire Strikes Back!

The thing is, intense spoofing and the fact that it's South Park aside, it's actually a good movie! Who else but Trey Parker and Matt Stone would dare to challenge American dogma so directly? In the world of comedy we can explore the disastrous results of refusing to take responsibility for our own children.

There was also a sequel on the TV show, a 2-part episode in which Saddam Hussein returns to Hell and bullies Satan into taking him back. Meanwhile, Cartman is trying to raise $10 million as a televangelist. You just gotta see it.