For those folks who are interested in the Iron Noder Challenges over the years, here's a concise listing in one spot. 

  1. 2008: Look at the node above, you just scrolled past the inaugural Iron Noder Challenge! Hosted by Dreamvirus.
  2. 2009: THE IRON NODER CHALLENGE 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO. Remember when Electric Boogaloo was a thing? Hosted by GhettoAardvark.
  3. 2010: THE IRON NODER CHALLENGE 3: THIS TIME IT'S MARTENSITIC. Hosted by GhettoAardvark.
  4. 2011: THE IRON NODER CHALLENGE 4: FERRASSIC PARK. Guess what movie was popular. Hosted by Aerobe.
  5. 2012: THE IRON NODER CHALLENGE 5: THE FERROUS FRONTIER. These "iron" references are becoming more common. Hosted by mauler.
  6. 2013: THE IRON NODER CHALLENGE 6: RUST NEVER SLEEPS. I get that reference so I must be old. Hosted again by the venerable mauler.
  7. 2014: THE IRON NODER CHALLENGE 7: NODE HARDER WITH A VENGEANCE. I can see Bruce Willis playing me in the movie version. Again we can thank mauler for hosting.
  8. 2015: THE IRON NODER CHALLENGE 8: RUST IS FOR THE WEAK. I'm starting to see a trend here...hosted by mauler.
  9. 2016: THE IRON NODER CHALLENGE: 9 FAST 9 FERROUS is hitting the streets driving fancy cars thanks again to mauler.
  10. 2017: IRON NODER X: XTREME XCELLENCE. I decided to crank out a lot of nodes and hold the current record of 294 and the only Orichalcum noder. Thanks again, mauler!
  11. 2018: IRON NODER: TOKYO DRIFT is the eleventh iteration thanks to mauler the immortal.
  12. 2019: THE IRON NODER CHALLENGE XII: WE'LL RUST WHEN WE'RE DEAD. It's mauler's eighth anniversary as host, so make sure you thank him for his hard work.