So this is the last day of my spring break. How sad. But I had a good break, lots of fun, and enough relaxing to maybe get me through the end of the year.

So I'm back at Cornell and will be off to classes tomorrow! I have to get working soon, too, since I'll be swamped as soon as possible, I'm sure.

Spring break was nice:
I went home last friday, and hung around, going out to eat with my parents and seeing a friend. It happened that no one else from my group of friends in high school had the same break as I did, except for this one. But I did go visit the old High school and see my teachers.

Then on wednesday it was off to Disney World with my mom! Yeah, that's probally not the most exciting thing you can think of I'm sure, traveling with your mother, but I assure you I had a blast. Especially since it was Disney World, after all.

My mother, being terrified of anything that moves fast in a dark tunney, did not ride any rides with me. So I ended up in lines by myself, which lead to making friends with families in the lines too.

I had a great time in Disney World, riding the great rides like Tower of Terror, Rocking Roller Coaster, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Test Track etc. Got a bunch of pictures of me and the characters (I got a hug from Mickey!!).

So, no more fun in the sun for Queequeg :(

But off to learning more! 6 more weeks of school, and then summer!!

I hope everyone on E2 who have spring breaks had a wonderful break this spring! Don't work too hard!!