BEING AN ACADEMIC ANALYSIS OF THE AMERICAN TELEVISION NEWS MEDIA,
EXTRAPOLATING FROM FOX "NEWS" AND USING LOTS OF VULGAR LANGUAGE

Journalism has officially been reduced to American Bukkake.

DONALD RUMSFELD: (jerking off furiously) Yeah, you reporter bitch. Yeah. You want it right in your fucking face, don't you? Say you'll take it all, you fucking whore.

FOX NEWS REPORTER: (on floor, mouth wide open) Oh, god, baby... gimme that hot official Pentagon press release! Make sure you get some up my nose!

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH: (offstage, erection straining) Ooh...messy, messy, me want a messy!

FOX NEWS REPORTER: My professor in journalism school who taught about questioning official sources to get at the truth has never had the pleasure of getting a hot load right in the eye! Shoot, baby! Gimme the good stuff! Ohhh...

DONALD RUMSFELD: (peaking out) Make sure you snowball my yogurt to your viewing audience bitches, you fucking ssslut. Oh, oh, here it coommmmmessss!!!

blurt blurt blurt blurt

FOX NEWS REPORTER: (blissed out, come all over face, in hair) Oh...oh... Truly we have the wisest possible leaders following the best course of action. To spit out this jizz would be no better than blowing myself up in a Sbarro! Ohhgguuhh... back to you, in the studioooohhh....

FOX NEWS REPORTER: (loosened tie, sweaty face) John Smith live at the Pentagon, ladies and gentlemen. Truly an American hero. In other news, WE BOMBED THE SHIT OUT OF SOME MORE BROWN MOTHERFUCKERS! YEAH! YEAH!


The above is only a mild hyperbole. As tenuous as the concept has always been, the idea of the news media being "antagonistic" to the government/corporate/military power structure could never plausibly be argued given the last year of reporting as evidence.

Anyone and everyone calling themselves a journalist in the major American media today should be ashamed. There is no more news, there is only cheerleading. There is no reporting, only blind regurgitation of "facts" presented by official sources.

Turn on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, or pick up the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times and witness the self-immolation of a nominally free press.

You don't need to censor those who are tossing your salad. I gotta go... CNN's due to lick out Tom Ridge's asshole at 10:30 AM EDT.