3 rings, only one of which really means anything. A circle of obsidian on my right pinky, and one of jade on my left pinky. These 2 are trinkets, cheap, easily replaced from a place in New Hampshire, and I think I bought them by the pound. Still, they look very nice, and it's a really keen effect to be able to give someone the ring off your finger when they comment on it, especially when you leave one very bewildered dealer and a lot of confused players at the casino.

The other ring is a pewter band, with a skeletal looking top, holding one of those shells that wash up in North Carolina that looks exactly like an eye. This ring resides on my right hand, middle finger, since it's the only finger big enough to keep it on. It was given to me by my best friend years ago (who had gigantic hands, hence the enormous size of the ring), when I left for college, where he said, "Dude, it's an eye." I was about to thank him for pointing out the obvious when he continued. "The eye is very important, because it lets us see the world around us. Make sure, when you wear this, that it serves as a reminder to always be alert and observant, to always pay attention, and above all, to strive for understanding in this crazy universe." That was the deepest thing I think he's ever said, and I can still hear it, in his voice...