I feel bad when confident predictions (like, "Things I will do tonight:", or "Certain to occur:") I make in the day logs fail to realize themselves for unclear reasons. Worse, I feel this way less because I ended up missing out, but because I'm polluting the database with bogus information. In a year or two I could come back here and read it like a diary and might not remember that I didn't -actually- do all these things. It would completely mess up the fragile relationship I have with my memories. (Note from October, 2007: He's not kidding. Plenty of these entries are less than useless!)

Anyhow, I didn't end up going to Critical Mass, though I did get the dirtiest on a borrowed bicycle than I've ever gotten without actually getting down on my hands and knees in the mud. Saw more CM people at the arcade than I suspect actually turned out to the ride (on account of the weather.)

Got an A on the hardest level of DDR (and a number of Ses - that is, the rank past A - on previous levels.) I was attracting a crowd! Not because I'm unusually good, mind you, but because I'm unusually good for the kind of person I am - big, hairy honkey. I could become a Dance Dance Revolution hustler, because no one expects this giant lanky goon to have the fine-keyed reflexes to hack Paranoia.

Anyway, the group splintered, fortuitously removing the greatest social irritant in the process, and the fire didn't end up panning out. In fact, between the biking and the DDRing, I was completely tuckered out. I have vague memories of eating and watching some TV show with Blackadder alumni but don't have recall any furtherly-specific than that.

Just woke up. It is pouring rain and I unexpectedly have five boxes of leftover Chinese food in my fridge. There's only two words to accurately describe the sensation I'm experiencing right now, and you get to guess 'em: a- b-----.

in our last episode... | p_i-logs | and then, all of a sudden...