Granville and Robson:

I lost my thrill
On Blueberry Hill
On Blueberry Hill
Where I met you...

If you have seen or encountered it, please contact me.
i miss it terribly.

YOU NEED TO GET A TV AND PLAYSTATION 2
AND DO 2 CROSSWORD PUZZLES EVERY DAY.

...

As I pass by, homeless people shout out "NO!" With that negative perspective, it's no wonder they're in the predicament they find themselves in.

While cleaning out the back yard, removing trash that's been there since before we moved in over two years ago (including a buried jar of what one roommate identifies as what was once pickled eggplant) I stumble across evidence of a nest in the crawlspace under our back porch. Not a bird nest or an ant nest but a human nest. I ponder the pros and cons of rendering it unsuitable for further habitation but come across evidence that it hasn't been used since before we were here, so I let it remain.

Trekked across town on foot to a reading at the Railway club celebrating Freedom to Read Week - a noble cause, but someone should have clarified the homonym for the performers and let them know that they were also free to read strong - the place was packed (literarily reassuring but logistically inconvenient) and I regretfully left after an uncomfortable hour confident that I'd be able to hear the rest of the featured readers (a stellar lineup - I bumped past the upcoming Ivan E. Coyote and Susan Musgrave on the way out) as well from the comfort of my basement as I could from my nook wrapped around the peanut vending machine; if I wanted to lip-read I could watch TV with the volume off.

in our last episode... | p_i-logs | and then, all of a sudden...